|“||O-oh, excuse me! U-um, well. I... I just- I just wanted to say that I'm a huuuuuge fan of you, Yuzu-senpai!||”|
AppearanceEditWhen Nene was still a junior high school student, she had dark hair and light-colored eyes, and wore the school uniform properly. She has since dyed her hair blonde and started customizing her uniform, like Yuzu. She usually wears her hair in short ponytails on the sides of her head. As of chapter 20, she dyes her hair back to the natural color.
She seems to be rather timid, as she apparently stalked Yuzu for some time before building up the courage to talk to her, and waited for Mei to go away. Despite her shyness, she does her best to overcome her fears. She holds the belief that Yuzu and Harumi are (or should be) a couple, claiming herself to be part of the HaruYuzu faction (はるゆず派 HaruYuzu-ha?).
PlotEdit When Mei leaves Yuzu's side, Nene takes the courage to talk to Yuzu and tells her she's a big fun, before running away. Later, on her first day in Aihara Academy, she is seen with her hair dyed blonde, and Yuzu quickly recognizes her.
She looks up to Yuzu and desires to become more like her, even dying her hair blonde like Yuzu's. She later dyes her hair back to the natural color as she didn't want to cause more problems to Yuzu.
Like with Yuzu, Nene looks up to Harumi. She seems to have a fantasy of Yuzu and Harumi being lovers.
- (To Yuzu) "O-oh, excuse me! U-um, well. I... I just- I just wanted to say that I'm a huuuuuge fan of you, Yuzu-senpai!" 
- (To Yuzu and Harumi) "As an avid supporter of the HaruYuzu faction, I just couldn't help but be enthralled by Yuzu-senpai and Harumi-senpai's bold uniform ensemble play." 
- (To Mei) "Yu..Yuzu-senpai is really amazing. No matter who she's talking to, she can still speak her mind without hesitation she is also very considerate to those around her. So gentle....makes people feel warm....I want to be exactly like Yuzu-snppai!! And I don't think that I am the only one! that's why." 
- "Nene" (寧音?) means "serene sound".
- "Nomura" (野村?) means "field village".
- The way she refers collectively to Yuzu and Harumi as "HaruYuzu" (はるゆず?) refers to how Japanese fans form couple names, joining the first two syllables of each character's names.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Citrus Manga Chapter 12, pages 17-18
- ↑ Citrus Manga: Chapter 20
- ↑ Citrus Manga: Chapter 17, pages 10-17
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Citrus Manga Chapter 18, Page 19
- ↑ Citrus Manga: Chapter 17 page 11
- ↑ Citrus Manga: Chapter 17 pages 15-18
- ↑ Citrus Manga: Chapter 17 page 30
- ↑ Citrus Manga Chapter 17, page 29
- ↑ Citrus Manga Chapter 19, Page 13-14